Sunday, September 18, 2011

THE NEXT DAY - I’m on the phone with Mr. Boston Story



FADE IN:


EXT. A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE - PASADENA, CA - 10:07AM


So, I'm renting a modest Guest House in Pasadena from a guy named Dave, I actually new Dave from way back, he was an actor on TV show I was working on about 2 years after I first moved to L.A. - but Dave's a Blog unto himself, a working actor at one time who had family money which he concealed quite well, In retrospect Dave was and is a total dick, if you've ever seen the film "Weird Science" Dave is "CHET" but Dave would go to AA meetings to pick and screw vulnerable women, he would fuck them like dish rags and he could not walk past a mirror without studying himself for as long as possible - Dave was the older brother I never wanted and still don't. He didn't want anyone knowing he was a trust-funder! Anyway, as I said, we'll re-visit Dave allot because I was renting a place from him while this whole XXX thing was starting up.


DISSOLVE TO:

INT. MY GUEST HOUSE - PASADENA, CA - 10:07AM


My phone rings. I look at the caller I.D. and it reads Boston.


I pick up the phone and grab my iced coffee as I sit down on the steps of my guest house.
ME
Hello?


MR. BOSTON
I'll have 30 thousand dollars of my own cash to put into this
XXX thing by de end 'a da week, how many movies can
we make wit dat?...

ME
It’s a little more detailed then that…

MR. BOSTON
What da ya mean?

ME
Let me call “Splash”, my manager, I’ve known him for 9 years… He’s my manager, my consultant, my mentor, he's helped and advised me on anything and everything I’ve done in this
town that was worth it's weight in gold, and he knows everyone… I mean Everyone!

MR. BOSTON
Listen Ray! I’m not paying this Fuckin “Splash” guy
one cent!

ME
Relax, I'll call you back after I talk
to him, OK?

MR. BOSTON
Ray! I’m not payin anyone to tell us
what we can or can't do...
FADE OUT:


STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY:
The information contained in this electronic blog and any attachments to this blog may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for writing this blog, any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is strictly prohibited. Any and all information written in this blog is owned by the author of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment