Sunday, September 18, 2011

The "License to print MONEY" Story



After the Dennis Hopper meeting I tell Mr. Boston, “Ya, know I also have this possible XXX investment opportunity and XXX yields way more money then the Dennis Hopper film could ever produce. And the initial investment is also much less money then the Dennis Hopper film.”
I hear Mr. Boston fiddling around with his phone - for some reason he always seemed to have AT LEAST like 17 things going on at once -- and then Mr. Boston says, “Tell me everything about this XXX investment?”

I say, “Well, I have this buddy who works in XXX and I’ve been working behind the scenes in legit Hollywood for a long time now and these XXX people do not tend to come across as the most forthright, intellectual, quick-witted and or intelligent faction of people but the XXX owner’s, the XXX producer’s and the XXX investors are making money while they sleep!”

MR. BOSTON
How much MONEY do you need and when do you need it?”

I click off my cell phone and say, “Why did I not get into XXX thing 9 fucking years ago?”

There is a very valif, true and real reason why XXX is the number 1 United States export.

1. Everyone watches XXX - No matter what they say! Men & Women & especially gay men & women!

2. When you’re pitching XXX the big question investors ask you is, Can I fuck the girls?

&

3. If you do it right - It’s a license to print MONEY.

FADE OUT:

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY:The information contained in this electronic blog and any attachments to this blog may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for writing this blog, any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is strictly prohibited. Any and all information written in this blog is owned by the author of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment